Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Construction Engineering Statement Of Purpose

This Sample has been submitted for the MS in Civil Engineering at one of the top universities in USA. The contents may have been modified to suit the purpose. Shiksha.com strongly recommends students not to copy the content and use the following only as a sample.

Statement of Purpose for MS in Civil Engineering

After three and half years of undergraduate study in Civil Engineering, I feel completely satisfied with my decision to choose engineering as my career option as it has revealed the most pragmatic and down-to-earth approach to tackling human problems to me. My enthusiasm coupled with scope for innovations and opportunities available in the field of Civil Engineering has motivated me to opt for higher studies and contribute to the field through meaningful research. I sincerely believe that pursuing graduation at XXX University at this juncture of my career will be an ideal step in this direction.

My decision to major in Civil Engineering is a direct result of my desire to contribute to the development of state-of-the-art infrastructure in my country, aiming towards improving its global standing. Foundation of this lies in my childhood admiration of my father, a civil engineer who I frequently accompanied for his site visits. Each time I visited the site and witnessed the machines and related processes, my excitement and inquisitiveness knew no bounds. My desire to pursue my MS in Civil Engineering stems from the gradual accumulation of theories and naïve practical applications of the observed concepts during the site visits.

Universities Offering MS in Civil Engineering
MS in Civil Engineering in USA MS in Civil Engineering in Australia
MS in Civil Engineering in Canada MS in Civil Engineering in UK

During my under graduation in Civil Engineering at GLA Institute of Technology, Mathura, I gained my initial formal exposure to Construction Management through courses like "Building and Construction Material" and "Design of Buildings", which opened my eyes to the latest construction technology and management methods. The course in "Construction Management" highlighted the importance of effective team coordination for project execution in quality construction practice and exposed me to plethora of applications of Operations Research in Project Management.

In the third year of my under graduation, I received in-depth practical knowledge during the six-month industrial training during which, I was a part of a commercial building project for DLF. Here, I took upon the task of performing a study of testing of materials procured for mix design and design of reinforced concrete structures. Also I had the opportunity to visit and learn about surveying. In addition, I was exposed to the various aspects of Construction Engineering and Management and interacted with the engineers involved with futuristic activities that thoroughly inspired me and reinforced my decision to pursue my graduate study in this field.

At this point of my academic career, I realize that my undergraduate education has provided me with what is only a glimpse of this field and there is so much more waiting to be explored and created in this industry. Thus, armed with the much-valued consent of my professors, guidance of my seniors and careful perusal of the web pages of your University, I am convinced that my academic career will receive the much-required exposure and enhancement enabling me to pursue extensive research and excel at it. Not only does the University's distinguished faculty, excellent laboratory facilities and high reputation attract me but also does the on-going researches by eminent faculty. My choice of this specialization is motivated by its multidisciplinary nature, which will broaden my horizons and give me flexibility in professional practice.

Source: https://studyabroad.shiksha.com/sample-sop-for-ms-in-civil-engineering-applycontent1709

Posted by: josephmonelyaea.blogspot.com

Posting Komentar untuk "Construction Engineering Statement Of Purpose"